Color Treasure Hunt–For children who cannot yet read:
Hide a treat or toys that the children will enjoy under something that is blue–such as a blue chair or blue blanket.
- Then hide a blue square of paper under something yellow.
- Hide a yellow square of paper under something green;
- Hide a green square of paper under something purple;
- Hide a purple square of paper under something red.
- Start the game by giving the children a red square of paper and tell them to look for something in the room that is red and see if they can find the next clue. When they find the purple clue, then they look for something purple, etc. until the treasure is found.